The EvWatcher class
(PECL ev >= 0.2.0)
$value= ?): bool
trueif the watcher is active.
User custom data associated with the watcher
trueif the watcher is pending, i.e. it has outstanding events, but its callback has not yet been invoked.
falseotherwise. As long, as a watcher is pending(but not active), one must not change its priority.
Ev::MAXPRI. Pending watchers with higher priority will be invoked before watchers with lower priority, but priority will not keep watchers from being executed(except for EvIdle watchers). EvIdle watchers provide functionality to suppress invocation when higher priority events are pending.
- EvWatcher::clear — Clear watcher pending status
- EvWatcher::__construct — Abstract constructor of a watcher object
- EvWatcher::feed — Feeds the given revents set into the event loop
- EvWatcher::getLoop — Returns the loop responsible for the watcher
- EvWatcher::invoke — Invokes the watcher callback with the given received events bit mask
- EvWatcher::keepalive — Configures whether to keep the loop from returning
- EvWatcher::setCallback — Sets new callback for the watcher
- EvWatcher::start — Starts the watcher
- EvWatcher::stop — Stops the watcher